- Hotel Information
Atlantis, Paradise Island – the most popular resort destination in the Bahamas – is a lush, oceanside resort located on Paradise Island. It encompasses five distinct hotels built around a 154-acre waterscape, which includes fresh and saltwater lagoons, 11 unique pools, marine habitat, water slides and river rides, and renowned beaches. The resort also features 21 restaurants, 19 bars & lounges, a nightclub, an 18-hole golf course, an award-winning Mandara Spa and the largest casino in the Caribbean.
Hurricane Dorian update: Hurricane Dorian, a Category 5 hurricane made landfall on Sunday September 1, 2019. It was the strongest Atlantic landfall on record and caused extensive damage to the north-western islands. Atlantis Paradise Island was not impacted by the storm. The Atlantis Resort is now engaged with the Bahamas Red Cross and Chef José Andrés World Central Kitchen to provide food, supplies and relief to the residents of the affected islands.
If you would like to make a donation to aide in the emergency relief efforts, please visit the websites for the Bahamas Red Cross or Chef José Andrés World Central Kitchen.
Atlantis offers a multitude of unique accommodations and for the convention, we have secured rooms in the newly renovated Coral Tower as well as in the iconic Royal.
The newly renovated Coral invite guests to indulge in a serene beach vibe. It has the closest proximity from the convention centre as well as to Marina Village – filled with Bahamian dining and cultural features, with options for everyone in the family. Rooms at the Coral feature amenities including either a king-size or two queen beds and full balconies overlooking the grounds, the Atlantis waterscape, or the sparkling blue ocean waters.
The Coral photo galleries is available HERE.
The Royal is the icon of Atlantis featuring the awe-inspiring mythology of the Lost City of Atlantis risen from the sea. Each spacious guest room features a king-size or two queen beds and ocean, harbour, or terrace views. Rooms at the Royal are stylishly appointed with original architecture and traditional Bahamian décor.
The Royal photo gallery is available HERE.
A&W guests will enjoy a special Run of House rate of USD $299++ per night for 1 – 2 people in either Coral or Royal Towers. Each additional occupant 12 years old and over is charged USD $50+ per person per day with a maximum occupancy of 4 adults + 1 child under 4 per guestroom or 1-bedroom suite and 7 adults + 1 child under 4 per 2-bedroom suite.
TAXES, LEVIES & OTHER FEES
- Taxes: 12.0% VAT (Value Added Tax) assessed on all charges, except gratuities
- Resort Levies: 11.20% Tax (PITDA and NPIPB) assessed on nightly room rate
Paradise Island Tourism Development Association & Nassau/Paradise Island Promotional Board
• Bellman: USD $6.00 per person, one-time charge, 12 years old and over
• Pool/Beach Attendant/Lifeguard: USD $1.60 per person, per night, 12 years old and over
- Housekeeping (Coral & Royal):
• Guestrooms: USD $5.00 per person, per night, 12 years old and over
• 1 Bedroom Suite: USD $5.00 per person, per night, 12 years old and over
• 2 Bedroom Suite: USD $10.00 per person, per night, 12 years old and over
- Resort Fee: WAIVED (value of $49.95 per room per night) – Resort Fee Includes:
• Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to four (4) devices per room
• Access to Aquaventure Waterscape, use of Atlantis pools and waterslides
• Access to the Fitness Center up to two (2) guests per day per room
• Two (2) bottles of water daily per room
• In-Room Coffee and Tea
• Unlimited local phone calls
• Access to the Atlantis Movie Theatre
• Casino lessons
• Resort shuttle service
For those looking to add extra days of vacation to your stay, we have a limited number of rooms available at the convention rate the weekend before the convention, which will be first come, first serve.
If you have special requests regarding your stay at the Atlantis Paradise Island, please contact the convention organizers by email: AW-Registration@icsevents.com.
Please contact the Convention Organizer at AW-Registration@icsevents.com for any inquiries.